Business, Economics, Finance, Management
- PhD in Business Economics, Institute of Management Control and Business Accounting, TU Braunschweig, Germany
- MSc. in Business and Finance, Bangor Business School, Bangor University, United Kingdom
Dr. Minh Hanh Le completed her Ph.D. program in Business Economics from TU Braunschweig in 2014. Her key research interests lie in the area of value-based performance measurement using the frontier analysis approach. Her previous studies were focused on bank efficiency and education efficiency assessment and were published in high-ranking journals of management science including Omega – The International Journal of Management Science, Journal of Business Economics and Management Review Quarterly. Currently, she is conducting research projects in the area of quality of life measurement and sustainable development. She is now a lecturer in business economics at Vietnamese German University. Additionally, she is a member of the University Academic Senate representing the lecturer group.
1. Le, M. H., Afsharian, M., & Ahn, H. (2021) Inverse Frontier-based Benchmarking for Investigating the Efficiency and Achieving the Targets in the Vietnamese Education System, Omega – The International Journal of Management Science, 102427
2. Le, M.H. & Lieu, M.L. (2020) Opening the black box of Efficient structure hypothesis: An investigation in the Vietnamese banking industry from the customer perspective, DEAIC2020 Data Envelopment Analysis International Conference, Dongguk University and Nanjing Audit University, July 2020
3. Le, M. H. (2019) Examining the sustainability frontier of 63 provinces in Vietnam via families’ positive value chain, German Conference on Operations Research 2019, 6-9.9.2019, Dresden, Germany
4. Le, M. H., Afsharian, M., & Ahn, H. (2018) Assessing the education frontier in Vietnam, 29th European Conference on Operational Research, 8-11.7. 2018, Valencia, Spain
5. Ahn, H. & Le, M. H. (2016) Decision-oriented performance measurement framework: An emphasis on rationality, in: Ahn, H., Clermont, M. and Souren, R. (Eds.) Nachhaltiges Entscheiden: Beiträge zum multiperspektivischen Performancemanagement, pp. 369-383. Springer / Fachmedien Wiesbaden
6. Le, M.H. (2015) A decision-oriented approach to performance measurement – Providing an insight into the DEA efficiency of banking institutions, European University Studies, series 5: Economics and Management Vol. 3440. Peter Lang / Frankfurt am Main, Berlin, Bern, Bruxelles, New York, Oxford, Wien.
7. Ahn, H. & Le, M. H. (2015) DEA efficiency of German savings banks: Evidence from a goaloriented perspective, Journal of Business Economics 85 (2015), pp. 953-975
8. Le, M.H & Ahn, H. (2015) A decision-oriented performance measurement framework: An emphasis on rationality, 13th International Conference on DEA, 24 -27.08.2015, Braunschweig, Germany
9. Le, M.H. & Ahn, H. (2014) Integrating decision making criteria into the DEA assessment of bank performance: An efficiency analysis of German savings banks using a generalized DEA model, 12th International Conference on DEA, 14.-18.04.2014, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
10. Ahn, H. & Le, M.H. (2014) An insight into the specification of the input-output set for DEA-based bank efficiency measurement, Management Review Quarterly 64 (2014), pp. 3-37