- Development Economics
- Public Policy
- Renewable energy
- Regional economics
- Master of Public Policy, Fulbright Economics Teaching Program, Vietnam Program, Harvard Kennedy School, Harvard University – University of Economics HCMC.
- E, Mechanical Engineering, University of Technology HCM, Vietnam National University in HCMC
- Le Viet Phu, Thach Phuoc Hung, “Realizing Vietnam’s Renewable Energy Potential”, ISEAS Perspective 2020 No.141.
- David Dapice, Thach Phuoc Hung, Nguyen Quy Tam, “Responses for the Mekong Delta Given Likely Severe Flooding Threats”, Policy Discussion Paper Prepared for the Vietnam Executive Leadership Program, December 2019.
- Le Viet Phu, Thach Phuoc Hung, book chapter in The Mekong Economic Annual Report 2020 lead by the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI), December 2020.
- Professor Dr. Pham Khanh Nam, Dr. Le Viet Phu, and David Dapice, “Pricing a Connection: The Market for Solar Power Projects in Vietnam”, EfD Initiative.
Project “Urban Planning of District Cai Rang – Can Tho city” – Can Tho Provincial People Committee.
- Project of Eco Park Group in Real-estate Investment.
- Project “Economic Development Strategy for An Giang Province” – An Giang’s Provincial People Committee
- Policy consultant for the New Energy Investments Corp (Vietnam), a member of Ayala Corp (Philippines)
- Member of the adviser group for COVID – 19 crisis response and economic recovery of the Can Tho’s provincial People Committee